“Stakeholder Requirements dictate the mission” – Under the program management umbrella of support A2A attends to customer needs by remaining keenly aware of the specific requirements each acquisition. Our experienced professionals possess certifications in Contract Management from main-stream industry and institutions such as the Defense Acquisition University (DAU) and from pre-award to post award we expertly guide you through:
- Evaluating your requirements
- Conducting complex market research,
- Vendor analysis
- Price reasonability studies
- Advising upon acquisition plan approval ,
- Statement of work
- Data requirements (engineering, drawings and plans)
- Package preparation
- Synopsis and solicitation structure,
- Beginning and completion of negotiations, and
- Contract review and clearance.
A2A follows an integrated management framework that are part of three (3) major decision making support systems agencies employ and affect acquisition. We employ our experience with and understanding of 1) Requirements Generation System 2) Acquisition Management System and 3) Planning, Programming and Budgeting System to achieve superior results for our customers to unprecedented levels of success.