A2A employees have extensive experience in providing logistics support to field operations. Our senior logisticians are on the critical path as they are responsible for conducting all activities in support of the Logistics Support Campaign Plan as dictated by program management practice. They effortlessly conduct:
- Detailed Reliability Availability and Maintainability analyses for supported product and equipment.
- Provide key technical logistics insight to Technical Data Packages for supported products.
- Forecast and level stock quantities for all classes of inventory.
- Provide technical direction flow between RESET and the supported customer.
- Maintains all levels of organizational property book.
- Manage daily maintenance and inventory trackers.
- Ensures timely submission of all Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) reports.
- Ensures all Government Furnished Equipment, Material and Contractor Acquired Material are accounted for at 100%.
- Prepares and conducts logistics briefs for key VIP staff and customers.
- Coordinates and tracks specialized transportation support requirements of cargo, equipment and personnel.
- Coordinates and manages vehicle lease requirements and other vendors.
- Submits quotes, signs for vehicles, ensures maintenance requirements with lease companies are conducted in accordance with contracts
A2A logisticians leverage a vast array of experiences, training and professional industry knowledge to provide our customers with a tailored logistics solution that exceeds expectations for all stakeholders.